JTI is built on ethics and principles of providing quality professional services. Our unique, comprehensive service paradigm has distinguished our firm as an excellent, reliable provider in the behavioral communications/health professions. We are committed to designing individual plans and interventions customized for each of our clients and patients. These services are based on theoretical research and clinical practices.
Ultimately, we seek to facilitate healing, growth and development by providing our clients and patients with tools to effectively navigate and manage the transitions of life.
Dr. Joyce Ann Lynom Young, JTI President/CEO/Practitioner, leads our professional staff. Her credentials include the following:
- NCC --National Certified Counselor
- NCCC - National Certified Career Counselor
- Nationally Certified Psychologist - Professional Psychologist Certification Board
- Nationally Certified Psychotherapist -Professional Psychologist Certification Board
- TN License, Licensed Professional Counselor/Mental Health Service Provider
- TN License, Licensed Marital & Family Therapist
- MS License, Licensed Professional Counselor
- TN Rule 31 Mediator, Civil
- TN Rule 31 Mediator, Family
- U.S. Department of Transportation Approved Substance Abuse Professional (SAP)
Dr. Joyce Ann Lynom Young's Education and Training include the following:
- Undergraduate Degree: Bachelor of Arts (English) LeMoyne College
- Graduate Studies: Communication/Language Arts Education, NDEA Grant,
Peabody College at Vanderbilt University
- Graduate Degree: Master of Education (Curriculum and Instruction, College of Education) University of Memphis
- Advanced Graduate Studies: Counseling, Psychology, Educational Psychology
Peabody College at Vanderbilt University & University of Tennessee, U of Memphis
- Terminal Degree: Doctor Of Philosophy ,Counseling, College of Education
Southern Ilinois University
- Post Doctoral Studies Administration & Supervision,Negotiations, Mediation, Creative & Floral Arts, Marriage and Family Therapy, University of Memphis & TN State Univ.